Right of Withdrawal
Consumer’s right of cancellation
Consumers have the rights of cancellation as described hereunder.
A consumer is an individual, who makes a transaction which purpose is neither commercial nor professional. A firm or a company can never be considered a consumer. An individual buying something for himself is always a consumer. In the middle lay the individual businessperson, the independent business owner and the freelancer. In such cases, it depends on the purpose of the purchase. An example: it makes a difference if a lawyer buys something for himself or for his law firm. If in doubt, the buyer is considered a consumer.
The contract may be cancelled within a period of 14 days with no need of explanation. The cancellation period is of 14 days counted from the day
• on which you or a third party appointed by you (not the carrier) has/have taken possession of the goods when you have ordered an article or various articles in one order and those were delivered in bulk;
• on which you or a third party appointed by you (not the carrier) has/have taken possession of the goods delivered last when you have ordered various articles in one order and those were delivered separately;
• on which you or a third party appointed by you (not be the carrier) has/have taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece when you have ordered goods, which are delivered in various partial shipments or pieces.
When more than one of the above situations apply, the cancellation period will be counted from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you (not the carrier) take(s) possession of the last goods, partial shipment or piece.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us (Peter Kaiser Retail GmbH, Lemberger Strasse 46, D-66955 Pirmasens, phone +49 (0)6331 716-0, telefax +49 (0)6331 716-196, email email@example.com) in writing (f.i. by letter, telefax or email) of your decision to cancel. You may use for your convenience the enclosed cancellation form; yet this is not mandatory. In order to keep the term, the cancellation notification must reach us before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellationIf you cancel the contract, we will reimburse you without delay, at the latest 14 days after receipt of the cancellation notification, of all the monies received from you, incl. delivery costs (unless you have chosen a delivery method other and more costly than our standard delivery). (However, we reserve the right not to reimburse shipping costs to countries outside Germany). The monies will be reimbursed through the same method used for payment unless there was another agreement; the reimbursement will be at absolutely no cost for you.
The reimbursement will only take place once we have received the returned goods or a document proving that you have sent them to us, whatever occurs first.
You must return the goods without delay, at the latest 14 days after the date on which you notified us about the cancellation. Goods are to be returned to us. You may find our name and address on our order confirmation or on the delivery note. In order to keep the term, you must return the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
We will support all return costs for goods returned from within Germany; return costs for goods returned from outside Germany are of the responsibility the client.
You must only reimburse us on grounds of depreciation of the goods when such depreciation results from the handling the goods in an incorrect way to assert its nature, characteristics and function.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the cancellation right
A cancellation right does not apply to contracts
• concerning goods that are not ready-made and which are made to customer specification or choice or to meet the individual needs of a client;
• concerning perishable goods or goods with short expiration dates;
• concerning newspapers and magazines excluding subscription contracts.
The cancellation rights expires prematurely for contracts
• concerning sealed goods, which due to its nature cannot be returned on grounds of public health or hygienic, if the seal is broken after delivery;
• concerning goods which due to its nature were inextricably merged with other goods after delivery.
Cancellation form(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us)
Peter Kaiser Retail GmbH
Lemberger Strasse 46
Telefax +49 (0) 6331 716 - 196
I/We hereby cancel the contract entered with me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following goods (*) / the rendering of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Consumer’s signature(s) (only if on paper)
(*) Please delete if not applicable
You may download your cancellation form here.